TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Kid’s registration
The event, India Kids Fashion Week would be referred to as “IKFW” and the child who would be registering would be referred to as “Participant” henceforth.
- Each participant would be represented by a parent / guardian.
- The registration is open to boys & girls from 3 to 13 years old (born after 23-06-2004 and before 02.07-2014).
- Post enrollment, the participants shall be informed about the schedule of the show via SMS and/or E-Mail. The participants shall not be entitled to any changes in schedule with regards to the show.
- All participants along with their parents/guardian are required to be present for the workshop/s and auditions as per the time communicated via email for registration (Late entries shall not be entertained). If the participant remains absent or arrives late, then IKFW shall not be responsible for conducting the workshop / audition again.
- The outfits for auditions would not be provided by IKFW and the participants are to arrange for the same themselves. Should there be a specific theme – it would be communicated in advance to the parent/guardian.
- At the workshops, auditions and main event, photographs / videos of participants will be uploaded on multiple platforms including “IKFW” social media pages, other digital platforms, print, TV, etc. You hereby willfully consent to us taking photographs of your child and uploading the same on the aforementioned channels.
- In addition, you are agreeing for the management / media to use the participant’s pictures from the event in print / digital media and portfolios for the designers / brands.
- IKFW reserves the right to cancel any workshop/s or audition at its discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever and any decision of IKFW in this regard shall be final. The schedule for The Show shall be communicated to the winners via SMS and/or E-mail. Any changes in the schedules shall communicated to the contestants in advance.
- The participant should be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian for the show. IKFW is not responsible to bear such expenses towards travel and accommodation of the winner and accompanying Parent/Guardian.
- Parents hereby unconditionally permit / give consent for participation of their child to walk at IKFW, if selected during the IKFW Auditions.
- The outfits are as per the designers’/brands’ seasonal collection. (Therefore, each show will end up looking different from the other.) IKFW is not to be held responsible for the same.
- Participants would be allocated to specific designers / brands depending on their specific age-group and theme requirements. IKFW is not responsible for the selection.
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- Patrons take part in the workshops, auditions and fashion show at their own risk – and waive IKFW of any and all responsibility for discomfort, allergy, injury, illness and / or any physical / mental strain arising due to the attendance of any / all sub events at the show.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. IKFW takes no responsibility for unaccompanied children and reserves the right to refuse entry to unaccompanied children.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising. Attendees will be allowed to bring their own Medical and First-aid kits inside the venue.
- While the event is in a fully covered banquet, a change in climate conditions leading to a rain-shower is unfortunately not the fault of the promoter. “Force Majeure” shall mean act of God including but not limited to rain, fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster; being beyond the control of any of the Parties and affecting performance of show. No refund/ claims will be entertained in such case.
- All intellectual property in and related to the Event including but not limited to (i) all copyrightable works including digital copyright, typography rights, database rights (including rights of extraction) and all applications, registrations and renewals in connection therewith, (ii) all trade secrets (including ideas, research and development, manufacturing and production processes and techniques, technical data, designs, drawings), (iii) all trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, together with all translations, adaptations, derivations, and combinations thereof, and all applications, registrations, and renewals in connection therewith shall vest exclusively with IKFW.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
I/we are fully informed about the risks associated with participation in the activities and hereby consent to our child’s participation in IKFW and further undertake that on happening of any unfortunate circumstances, which results in any injury to the child, I/We shall not hold Event Capital/Craftworld Events responsible/liable for the same.
IKFW reserves the sole right to make any changes to these Terms & Conditions and they shall be final and binding on all participants.